I am proud to introduce the team members at Club Management Services, LLC.
- Jean Harmison, Founder and CEO (and Cleaning Lady), Bachelor of Arts degree in Personnel Management
- Linden A. Mueller, New Media Specialist (and IT Department), Master of Arts degree in English
- Kimberly Pittman, Financial Records Specialist (and Resident Pitbull), Associate of Arts degree
- Kandice Matteson, Communications Specialist, M. A. in Writing and Emphasis in Rhetoric and Composition
- Megan Maulorico, Production Specialist (and Diplomatic Communicator), Bachelor of Arts/Business Administration, Bachelor of Arts/Advertising, Bachelor of Arts/Public Relations
- Courtney Beth, Director of First Impressions and Lead Contact with all Springfield Sertoma Clubs
- Victoria Meek, Student at Missouri State University – Part time
- Jenna Toedtmann, Association Management Specialist, Bachelor of Science Degree and Master of Science in Education Administration
Jean Harmison’s Profile
Jean Harmison is the founder and owner of Club Management Services. Jean grew up in Indianola, Iowa, and graduated from the University of Central Missouri with a B.S. degree in Personnel Management.
After moving to Springfield in 1987, Jean spent the next 10 years volunteering for various organizations and during those years held many positions on various boards. Jean Harmison is a past sustainer president of the Junior League of Springfield and was selected to serve on the Arvest Bank Board of Directors. In 2012, Jean Harmison was awarded the Springfield Business Journal’s prestigious 20 Most Influential Women Award.
Club Management Services continues to expand and is currently the management company for over 20 associations, including national and state professional industry specific associations. Jean Harmison recently launched a new business specifically for homeowner associations – www.hoams.biz
Jean is married to Jerry who also owns his own business (Harmison & Pearman Law Firm) and they have 2 children, Jessica and Jenna. Jean enjoys running and has completed 6 marathons. Jean volunteers her time with the Muscular Dystrophy Association. In her free time, she enjoys leisurely walks, reading and spending time with her family.
Linden A. Mueller’s Profile
Linden A. Mueller grew up in Neosho, Missouri, and graduated from Missouri State University with a B.A. in English Literature and an M.A. in English with an emphasis on Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages. After graduation, she and her husband moved to Giessen, Germany, where Linden taught English to future primary and secondary teachers, literature majors, and international business majors at Uni-Giessen. Two years later, they returned to Springfield, and Linden started working at Club Management Services not too long after.
Linden’s favorite aspect of the job is being part of a club’s success, whether that is at a foundation’s annual fundraiser or on a strategic planning committee or just by doing her job so the board and committee members can do theirs better. She appreciates the variety of tasks her work presents, everything from bookkeeping to web design to editing newsletters.
Linden and her husband, Robert, live in southeast Springfield and enjoy hiking at Busiek State Park with their two Vizslas, supporting local restaurants, watching soccer and football, and traveling. In her free time, Linden likes to run, crochet, read, and write.
Kimberly Pittman’s Profile
Kimberly M. Pittman graduated from Ozarks Technical Community College with an A.A. transfer degree.
Kim enjoys the ever changing environment as well as the consistency that her job presents. Her favorite parts of the job are the financial aspects, such as processing accounts receivable and accounts payable.
Over the 2 years that Kim has spent at CMS, she has realized her enjoyment of financial accounting and would like to return to school in the future to pursue a degree in accounting.
Kim and her husband, Tyler, enjoy spending time outdoors and cooking out with friends. Most of all they treasure the moments they spend together with their little family which includes their son Finley and their dog Rambo.