Club Management Services, LLC, originated in 1997 and is a comprehensive club and association administrative business owned and operated by Jean Harmison and her team of Linden Mueller, Kimberly Pittman, Becky Lucas, Megan Maulorico and Victoria Meek. CMS is especially designed for clubs and organizations that need continuity, computer expertise, and a central location for organization files. In 2016, Club Management Services was a finalist for the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year.
Our professional services include board support, attending meetings, taking minutes, tracking attendance, collecting dues, maintaining membership rolls, planning programs, scheduling continuing education session, and preparing publications such as newsletters and membership directories.
At CMS, we understand that each organization has unique needs, and we tailor our services accordingly.
Read about Club Management Services in a Springfield Business Journal article.
Clients of Club Management Services
Our client base currently consists of professional associations, homeowner associations, and non-profit organizations in Springfield and the state of Missouri, as well as national organizations. Learn more about our clients below.
National Professional Associations
- Association for Women in Communication (1,200 members)
- JAWS Society (A National Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Administrators; 220 members)
Missouri Professional Associations
- Missouri Municipal & Associate Circuit Judges Association (600 members)
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors – Missouri (1,000 members)
Springfield, Missouri, Professional Associations
- Greater Springfield Dental Society (250 members)
- Greater Springfield Dental Foundation (250 members)
- National Association of Insurance & Financial Advisors – Springfield (110 members)
- Springfield Apartment & Housing Association (350 members)
- Rotary Club of Springfield – Sunrise (90 members)
- Rotary Club of Springfield – Downtown (180 members)
- Rotary Club of Springfield – Southeast (230 members)
- Rotary Club of Branson-Hollister
- Heart of the Ozarks Sertoma
- Springfield Sertoma
- CFMA – Construction Financial Management Association
- Don’t Meth With Us
- Springfield Executive Breakfast Club (80 members)
- AIA – Springfield (American Institute of Architects) (170 members)
- AIA Central States Region (representing Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Kansas)
- Springfield Association of Health Underwriters (60 members)
- Springfield Business Builders Club (30 members)
- Logan-Rogersville Education Foundation
Special Events Consulting
- The Foundation, Council of Churches St. Patrick’s Day Gala (avg. 150 attendees, 2012 through the present)
- AIA – Springfield Central States Region Conference (October 23-24, 2015, 204 attendees + 45 expo vendors)